Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, October 19, 2014
On Inactivity. . .and a new group
I haven't been out here in over a year. I know. . .I know. It's been a tough year, but I could have at least gotten out here at least ONCE or TWICE. Well, I suppose I learned my lesson because it has taken me THREE DAYS to get into my blog. I'm not sure what changed over the past year, but I will try to make sure that I don't get left behind again.

In the meantime, it has been a busy year as well as a tough one. This summer it seemed like I was never at home, which also meant that I didn't get much written. *sigh*

Now, however, I have a new resolve. A new group has been born and I'm hoping that I will get myself back into actively writing and participating online. In case you haven't heard of them, check out the Historical Romance Network for a new perspective on historical romance. It's not just Regencies and Victorians any more!

We are also scheduling events to bring more awareness to historical romance. The first one is coming up soon. It will coincide with our time change in the US. The Fall Back In Time event will consist of selfies of authors and fans reading historical romance. Check out the poster below and join in on the fun.


Check out the webpage, and find out more about historical romance and its authors, and don't forget to like us on Facebook.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)