Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, November 19, 2012
Just Around the Corner
Are you ready for the hustle and bustle of the Holiday Season? Does the thought of getting a great deal on Black Friday excite you? Or, do thoughts of all the crowds make you want to hide?

I don't mind crowds, for the most part. To me, they are part of the gaiety of the season. But, I don't go out and shop on Black Friday. I've only done it once in my entire life. And, while I was glad to get the items I did, it's just not something I have ever felt was that important.

Of course, I'm also a bit of a stick-in-the-mud when it comes to my holidays. I don't Christmas shop before Thanksgiving. When stores start putting out Christmas stuff, especially if it's any time before Halloween, I avoid them.The only time I ever shopped for Christmas before Thanksgiving was when I lived in Germany and I needed to insure that packages made it home by Christmas.

Regardless of your take on shopping and the season in general, I hope that your Thanksgiving and the upcoming Christmas Season are full of family, friends, and enough good feelings to last through the next year.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)