Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
An Explanation Is Owed. . .
to my blog readers. I've been MIA for no reason except I can't figure out how to do something.

I have a Twitter account that I only occasionally go out and look at. I've been so busy since I set it up that I haven't really learned how to use it. It was on my "someday" list of things to learn.

Earlier this year I logged on to Twitter, hoping to start to understand how to use it. Since I hadn't really been on there since I created the account, I didn't expect there to be any activity. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Somehow, someway my Twitter account is linked to this blog. I don't know how it happened, and I can't figure out how to 'unlink' them. What that means is that for the past year, each time I have posted something - usually news regarding a new release or new story - on this blog, it has gone out to the Twitter-verse.

I don't know about you, but I don't spend a lot of time following people who ONLY toot their own horn. And, that's exactly what I've been doing on Twitter through a feed that I can't figure out how to stop.

So, I've come to a decision. It's time to delete the Twitter account. I don't use it. In the year or so that I've had it, I haven't gotten any closer to learning how to use it. It's just one more thing that I don't have time to learn.

Hopefully, that means I will get back out here and post more often than I have lately.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)