Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
A day late. . .
So, I was out of town on vacation yesterday and forgot all about FAMILY SCANDALS releasing. (Yes, I can be a ditz sometimes.) I know many of you have been waiting for this book for a couple of years and when it's finally out, I managed to space it. Slap me now!

But, it has already been reviewed. CoffeeTime Romance gave it 4 cups. Rita called it a fascinating tale and, although she mixed up enough names to make the review confusing, I'm glad she liked it.

I hope that, if you pick it up, you will come back and let me know what you think. I like knowing what worked for a reader and what didn't.

It's available in all the usual places, and Samhain has the best price for now. Just click on the cover to go right to its page.  Happy Reading!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)