Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Happy Dancing. . .Again!
It's time for another bout of happy dancing. I have signed a contract to publish Family Scandals. For those of you who might not remember (it's been ages), the hero in Family Scandals is the brother of the hero in The Duke. I had many fan letters asking for "Edward's story" and now, it's finally going to see the light of day.

Now that the wedding is over, I am trying to concentrate on Christmas. I know! I know! It's only a week away, but this has been a trying year - starting in July with my surgery. Life just never got back on track after that. Parts of my scalp are still numb from that surgery, which is an odd feeling - especially when I comb my hair.

Regardless of the ups and downs of life, however, Christmas will be here on Sunday. For that, I wish each and every one who reads this a

Blessed Christmas

and

A Happy and Prosperous

New Year!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)