Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, November 07, 2011
News
Well, it seems like I haven't been out here in months, but it's actually been only a few weeks. Not much going on in my world, but things will start ramping up soon as I begin promoting my new release as we get closer to January. Did I ever mention how much I dislike blowing my own horn? *sigh*

So, today is a friend's birthday, so I want to give a shout out to Lyn Cash, aka Cash Cole, aka Bobbie Cole, aka Sunny. Happy Birthday my friend and I hope there are many, many more in your future!

I'm still waiting on a cover for The Scarred Heir, due out in January, but in the meantime, you can go to Samhain's site and read an excerpt - actually it's the entire first chapter. I'm sorry they didn't put up the Prologue, but I'll get that up on my website soon. Until then, just click on the Coming Soon logo in the top left of this blog and go check it out.

So, life is about to get hectic with less than a month to go until my daughter's wedding. We are excited, but there's still a lot of work to be done. This weekend the final decision on the last bridesmaid was made. Yeah, we are cutting things a bit close but, unfortunately, that's the way we tend to work.

That's all the information fit to print for now, so I hope your week goes great.

Until next time. . .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)