Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
I'm back. . .sort of
I'm back to work (actually have been for a little while, but it's been going slow), so i thought it would be a good time to get back out here and let you know how it went.

The answer is. . .good, actually great! There were no surprises, and the doctor found exactly what he expected to find and dealt with it easily. Very good.

My recovery went pretty well - actually I'm still recovering. I've been told that general anesthesia takes months to get out of your system, so that explains why I'm so tired still after a full day at work. It hasn't been conducive to writing - or reading. By the time I get home, I'm so tired that it's all I can do to take a short walk, have dinner, then vegetate until it's bedtime.

I do have some good news, though. My editor liked The Scarred Heart. We have already discussed some changes that will be made during edits, but a contract will be forthcoming. So, now, I suppose I have to write the third book. If only my characters would talk to me.

Not much more to talk about, so I will sign off here. My goal is to post at least once a week. If I start slow, maybe I'll be able to keep up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)