Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Off again
Check out the sidebar. As you can see I'm just about finished with The Scarred Heart. I really tried to finish it before I left, but it wasn't to be. No problem. I'll finish it when I get back. There's not much more to do.

So, I'm off again to Germany for 10 days. Now that we've done this three years in a row, I'm beginning to call it our annual pilgrimage. This year we are taking the brother- and sister-in-law with us. Since they've never been, it will be fun to show someone else what we love about Germany at Christmas time.

I'll leave you with some pictures from last year's trip and will have more when I return.

Rothenburg o.d. Tauber


Aschaffenburg


Booths with goodies




Gl├╝hwein Stand

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)