Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Back
So, I'm back with only a little bit of good news.

I enjoyed Orlando thoroughly. I got to meet people that I'd known online, got to sign my newest book at the Literacy Event, and even got to explore Epcot.

The accommodations were great. Some people apparently had some problems, but I didn't. My room-mate was great, but we rarely saw each other. Pretty much the only time we were in the room together was when we were both sleep.

As for meeting up with my editor and brainstorming. We did that, too. I came away with some wonderful ideas, so I am in the process of re-writing entire chapters and revising others. I think the story will be better in the long run. I just wish it didn't take me so long to write.

And, as usual, I wish I was able to spend more time posting. But, I'm determined to have Edward's story back to my editor before the end of the year.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Tifferz said...
I am so excited for you Denise! I look forward to Edwards story! Happy writing and thanks for sharing your stories with us!!

Tiffany

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
Thanks, Tiffany. I'm sure it's doable, but it just feels like it's taking forever.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)