Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, July 04, 2010
Better
Well, I finally bit the bullet, so to speak, and completely wiped my hard drive this weekend and did a fresh install of Windows 7. Did you hear that sigh of relief? It worked and so far I have had NO problems. So, I guess I'll keep it after all.

Now that most of the stress in my life has been conquered, I am back to writing more. Not having to worry about whether something you want to do will crash your computer is a nice feeling. Sorry - got sidetracked.

Writing - I'm about halfway through my still unnamed WIP and my editor has promised me a verdict on Family Scandals soon. Another Chapter member has offered me one of the slots she signed up for to pitch at Nationals, but I haven't decided whether to take it. If I did, I would be pitching a still unfinished story and I just don't like doing that. If I can work on it a bit and make some progress, I might consider it. Of course, by the time I make up my mind, my Chapter person may have changed hers.

So, today is the 4th of July. Happy Birthday, America - and my nephew, Pat. It will be a quiet, relaxing day at home. After church, of course. Maybe I'll get some writing done.

It never hurts to be optimistic.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)