Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Brand New. . .
So, I finally bit the bullet and hired someone to build a website for me and the result is gorgeous! Makes me wonder why I took so long to do it.

So, if you have a minute, please go check out my new site and let me know what you think.

In the meantime, life has been a little dull lately. Not that I don't have things to do, but nothing really to talk about. I think it's time for me to start posting pics from some of my Germany trips.

I let DH talk me into going again this year, even after I said last year that we needed to take a year off. So, instead, he talked his brother and sister-in-law into going, and I couldn't let his SIL go with them alone. Really! (That's my story and I'm sticking to it! *grin*) Actually, I think having someone to show around will be fun. And, having another woman along who might want to do some shopping is my idea of fun.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)