Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Ready to hit. . .Send - with questions
It's been a while. My super busy time at work is finally over and I can concentrate on writing again in the evenings instead of just falling into bed when I get home from work. So, I'm about ready to send out the manuscript that was requested over a year ago. I usually don't hesitate to send stuff out, but for some reason, this particular one is making me nervous. I wish I knew why.

But, it's time to hit send. So, this afternoon, once I'm certain I have everything together, off it will go.

I have made an interesting discovery recently. I never really gave much thought to becoming a member of PAN (Published Author Network) of RWA, but after someone casually asked me at my last chapter meeting, I came home and began adding up royalties. And, guess what? I'm less than $50 away from that magical number. So, now the questions have started.

Do I really want to become a member of PAN? I'm comfortable as a PRO. I've never felt as if I know anything about writing. The people that I know of who are members of PAN seem to just know so much more than I ever expect to know or learn. It's a humbling - and a little bit scary - possibility.

What do you think?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)