Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Tuesday
Well, it's snowing - AGAIN!! When I woke up this morning the hubby said, "It's raining out, so it shouldn't be too bad driving." WRONG!! By the time I was ready to leave for work, went out into the garage, hit the button for the garage door - it opened on Winter Wonderland. Of course, I had to go back inside and let the hubby know he was WRONG!! He came out to stand in the doorway. "CRAP!!" was his only comment.

In acknowledgment to Mother Nature, however, she can't seem to make up her mind today. Six blocks from home it wasn't snowing at all. Another six blocks later it was raining. And, shortly before I arrived at my workplace, it was snowing again. As I look out my window - it is still snowing but the snow is melting as it hits the roads, leaving them just wet.

So, I'm knee deep in writing a synopsis for The Scarred Heir. Have I told you I hate writing synopses? I'm sure I have. It's the bane of my writing life. I love writing the book - and can even write a decent back cover blurb. But the synopsis and I have this stereotypical love-hate relationship that I can't break through. *sigh* At any rate, I will get this synopsis done and ready for subbing by the end of this week, because starting next week all bets are off when it comes to free time until mid-March.

Once I get it done, and hone the blurb a little more, I'll post the blurb for comment. Until then, have a great Tuesday and I hope it's warm where you are.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Lyn Cash said...
I've been buried in b.s. and had written you a couple of times in December without getting a response, so WONDERED what had happened to you! Glad you're back to your blog.

And I LOVE your last cover of the gypsy legacy series. WOW.

hugs, woman...

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)