Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Done!
So, the synopsis is done and in the hands of my crit group. Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem quite complete. I think I left out a few things, but as I read it, I don't know what. Maybe my crit group will figure it out.

It's overcast here today, but not snowing. I suppose there's a bright side to everything. You just have to find it. *grin*

So, this past weekend I made some overdue bibs for one of the new babies in my congregation. I needed to get them done before this week started. For some reason, I never want to get started working on bibs, but once I do, I don't want to stop. I can't be alone in this, but I often wonder why it is. Maybe it's just my nasty procrastination habit kicking in. At any rate, they were really nice once I finished them - especially the two I made from two new patterns I bought. I should have taken a picture, but didn't think of it. Sorry.

Sunday was a relaxing day. With the synopsis finished, I opened my newest WIP to work on, but found my Muse had taken the day off. Maybe later this week I'll be able to start up again. So, instead I picked up A Highlander's Destiny by Melissa Mayhue. If you haven't read any of her Daughters of the Glen series, you're missing out. I ended up just letting the Youth Group play games last night so I could read. Then, I had to make myself put it down and go to bed and, worst of all, I had to make myself leave it at home today. I know that if I'd brought it to work, I would be reading it instead of working. I have NO willpower when I'm reading a book that I'm really into. So, I WILL finish it tonight. Next up: A Highlander's Homecoming.

I hope everyone else is having a good day and will have a great week.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)