Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
I'm Back!
I'm back. I'm rested. I'm ready to write. . .more. But first, I have to straighten out my email account. It seems that Google allowed someone else to create an account using my name and, in the process, wiped out my mailbox. I hope they can restore it - otherwise, I've lost a lot of valuable emails. *Sigh*

So, I've spent the last 10 days in Germany, touring Christkindlmarkts (Christmas Markets) and having a blast. I took a notebook with me, but wrote very little. Stay tuned, I'll be posting some pictures soon - I hope.

In the meantime, I've put up a word counter for my newest project. It still doesn't have a title, but I'm working my way through it. As you can see, I've been a busy girl - let's hope the enthusiasm keeps pace for now.

In the meantime, I'll be finishing the polishing I'm doing for The Scarred Heir so I can finally get it off to the editor who requested it - over a year ago.

Well, I'm off to do some research on panic/anxiety attacks. I think that will be my heroine's "disability" in my newest story. I'll let you know how it works out.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)