Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
I've been neglectful
I'm afraid my poor blog doesn't know whether to think it's an ugly stepchild or just a poor lost soul. It's been much too long since I've been out here, but, as usual I haven't found anything to say. Some days I wonder why I even have a blog.

So, today, I'm out here to send you away. I discovered a new (to me) website recently called Single Titles. Since I'm still in a fog from getting over my cold, I'll just post their blurb here. Check them out - I have to confess that when I first found it, I spent waaaaaaay too much time wandering the site and adding to my TBB list.

SingleTitles.com has a whole new look. They have hundreds of book reviews, interviews, and lots of great excerpts. Plus, they’re now featuring thrillers and mysteries. Check ‘em out at http://www.singletitles.com. And, they are reader and author friendly.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)