Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, August 03, 2009
Go somewhere else today
So, today, I don't have anything savvy or erudite to say, so I'm sending you off to others who do - most of the time.

Check out Kate Rothwell's blog. She's having a contest and giving away books - is there a better reason to go? Oh, and she's funny, too.

After you enter her contest, hop over to Bronwyn Parry's blog and read all about her exciting fall - including a new release, Dark Country. After the great reviews of As Darkness Falls, this one is not to be missed.

And, don't miss entering the contest on Wendy Roberts' blog. She's giving away a bag of books - perfect Summer reading material.

And, if you're really looking for something of mine to read, check out my Coffee Time Forum (link on the right sidebar). There's an excerpt from The Earl up in that thread. It's hard to believe it will be out in a week!

Until next time. . .

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Kate R said...
but what do I pimp of yours, ms esther?

yer entered in The Big Contest. Maybe the M&Ms will be YOURS.

Blogger Denise Patrick said...
I only want the M&Ms if they're peanut. You can keep the plain ones. As for what to pimp for me - how about the book I have coming out next Tuesday?

OMG, did I say Tuesday? Today is already Wednesday!!! *sigh* I'm hopeless.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)