Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Excerpts, excerpts, and more excerpts
Last Tuesday, my third (and last) Gypsy Legacy book was released by Samhain Publishing. So, for your reading enjoyment, I thought I'd create a list of all the places I've posted excerpts from the book.

These are listed in the order they come in the book.

My website - entire Prologue and 1st chapter
Coffee Time Forum
Samhain Cafe (Yahoo group) #1
Sweeter Romantic Notions (Yahoo group)
Samhain Cafe #3
Samhain Cafe #2

Enjoy!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)