Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Too busy. . .
I thought Summer was supposed to be the 'slow' time of the year. Remember that song by Nat King Cole?

Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer
Those days of soda and pretzels and beer
Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer
You'll wish that summer could always be here

Well, 'lazy and hazy' didn't arrive this year, but 'crazy' showed up in full force. So, here we are at the end of July and I'm still trying to figure out where June went. They say that if you really want something done, give it to a busy person, but I'm here to tell you that whoever "they" are were never this busy. I've got enough to do right now, thank you. And, of course, I got absolutely NOTHING done this weekend with two birthdays, church, and a baseball game all thrown in there.

I'm already planning Fall Youth events, looking at promotion for my next release, trying to finish up some manuscripts, pulling together my Chapter newsletter for August, finishing up judging entries for our chapter contest, and looking forward to the chapter conference in October. Are you tired yet? I am and I've barely started it all.

So, if I disappear for another week or two, you'll know what happened.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)