Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Slacking off
Well, I got so busy last week that I slacked off my posting schedule. It wasn't that I forgot, I remembered, but usually not until it was so late and I was so tired that I just couldn't come up with anything to write.

This week probably won't be much better. As for last week's goals - how did I do? Well, I didn't finish my WIP. I'm still in the middle of Chapter 12 and I know I have at least two more chapters to go. We'll see what this week brings, but I'm pretty sure I won't get it done. But, I won't be for lack of trying.

I still have to finish off my friend's grandbaby's bibs and get them sent off before I leave for Germany on Saturday. I'm looking forward to the trip, but there's just so much to do before then.

I'll try to post on Saturday whether I got it all done.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)