Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Tuesday Tease
So, today, I didn't have any place new to go, so I thought I'd tease you instead.

I've got news, but I can't post it yet. It was a great moment for me to learn and I'm still smiling over it. Unfortunately, it's not "public" yet, so I can't tell. But, as soon as it is, I will be out here to post it - even if it's on the weekend. So, stay tuned.

Oh, and my cover is ready for approval. I hope that means this week. I'll post it as soon as I get it released.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)