Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Traveling Tuesday - Grand Canyon
It's been a number of years since I visited the Grand Canyon, but I have never forgotten the beauty and ruggedness of it. Since I can't find my own pictures - and they wouldn't be near as good as the quality of cameras has improved drastically since then - I found a Park Service site where all the pictures are in the public domain. Even though it said I didn't need to provide a link back, I'm doing so because there are so many beautiful pictures, that there was no way I could put them all on my blog, so go and check them out. Maybe this year is the year you can go out and experience the Grand Canyon for yourself.









Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)