Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Marvelous Monday
It was a great weekend. Not that I didn't have moments when I was thinking of tearing my hair out, but it was an otherwise AWESOME weekend. Why? Because yesterday was Youth Sunday at church and the Youth Group did a fabulous job! The kid who wrote and delivered the Sermon had the congregation alternately laughing and in tears. It was a blessed day!!

I'm also proud of myself for finishing the next chapter on Scarred. Altogether, I have added almost 1,000 words to my WIP since last week. For some that might not be much - for me that is a great accomplishment.

I was also able to finish the bibs for my friend's grandchild. After all the frustration of last weekend with breaking thread, I figured out it was the thread that was the problem. Changed the thread - and problem solved. Don't you wish all problems were solved that easily? I know I do.

So, I've finally gotten back and started posting in my forum on Coffee Time Romance, so click on the link in the sidebar and go check it out. I've posted the "working blurb" for The Scarred Heir out there in my Works in Progress thread.

So, now it's off to the salt mines. I love writing. I love seeing my book in print. But, I also love having the ability to write and all the comforts it takes to be able to write - so I work a day job. Thankfully, it's a job I love. See you tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)