Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, April 06, 2009
Last week's goals. . .
were (1) complete a new chapter in my WIP, (2) embroider some towels as a housewarming gift for a friend's son and DIL, and (3) embroider some towels to make baby bibs for another friend's new grandchild. So, how did I do?

(1) I didn't quite get a completely new chapter written, but I got about 2/3 of one done.
(2) Done and delivered!!
(3) I made a start but didn't finish them.

So, I guess I'll have to set the same goals again this week for #1 and #3. Check back next week to see how I did.

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger Cami Checketts said...
I can't believe you embroider towels. Add this to all the amazing talents of Denise Patrick.
Good job getting 2/3 of the chapter done, that's better than I've done latelly!

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)