Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Free-for-all Friday
I don't have much to say today. It's been a roller coaster of a week and I've got a lot to do before Sunday rolls around. I've been making steady progress on my current WIP, so at least this week hasn't been a total loss.

I hope sometime next week to have a cover for my next release. Gypsy Legacy: The Earl will be a July release, following the print release of my second Gypsy Legacy book, The Duke, in June. My editor and I have been going back and forth with the cover artist for the past couple of days, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have an approved cover sometime next week.

I'm also waiting for the approval of my blurb. When that happens, I'll post it here first. Stay tuned - and have a great weekend.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Laura Hamby said...
Have a good weekend, Denise.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)