Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Normalcy. . .sort of
Well, life is sort of back to normal. My work schedule is back to normal hours and I should be able to get to the gym every day. I'm committed to working out and hopefully losing some weight this year. I don't have a particular goal. I just want my clothes to fit a little better.

The weather is looking up - I was in a short-sleeved t-shirt this weekend. It was very nice. Went out on Saturday and did some shopping. Bought the newest Nicole Jordan book and can't wait to dive into it. Probably this weekend when I'm hanging out with 20+ teenagers at the church for the weekend.

I have a lot of errands to run this week. My Youth group is doing the 30 Hour Famine this weekend. If you don't know what that is, go here. If you are interested in donating, check out my daughter's MySpace or Facebook pages. As for me, I have supplies to get in for the activities we will be doing, food to order for breaking our fast, a Bible Study to prepare, as well as just keeping the kids from exhausting themselves. It will be a fun, but tiring weekend. I'm taking next Monday off work.

I should also be starting on edits soon. And, I'm trying to finish up two different Regencies. One is further along than the other one, but I'd like to have both finished by the Summer. That's another "we'll see".

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)