Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Monday. . .
I had a good weekend. It was too short (aren't they all?), but it was a good one. Of course, I got only a few things accomplished that I wanted to get done, but that's normal for me. I almost always plan more things than I can possibly get done. I suppose it's one way to insure I'll never be bored.

Saturday was beautiful. Sunshine and temps in the 50s. A gorgeous day all around.
Sunday, on the other hand, was pretty - for a December day. Temps in the 30s and snow. And, since I complained about the return of Winter in Friday's post, I won't do it again today.

So, this week, my goals are: (1) to write another Chapter on my current WIP. I think it's time to put up one of those little meter thingys. I'll see what I can find. (2) Work on some embroidered towels for a friend's newlywed son and daughter-in-law; and (3) make some bibs for a friend's new baby. I'll get back to you next Monday and let you know whether I accomplished them. And, if I did, I'll try and post pictures.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)