Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Monday, Monday
Mondays are not normally my favorite day. Like most people, getting up and heading off to my day job after a hectic weekend is not necessarily my favorite thing to do. And, not because I don't like my job. Actually, I love my job. But, my Sundays are full and by the time Sunday night rolls around I'm tired enough that I don't want to get up early on Monday morning.

Today, however, I'm savoring the experience of sleeping in. Having only gotten about 8 hours sleep total since Friday, I needed it. I have quite a few things to do today, but with a full night's sleep behind me, the day will go much smoother.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)