Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, March 06, 2009
Curves ahead
Life has a way of throwing you curves. I've discovered, however, that no matter how sharp the curve, there's usually a straightaway on the other side - time to step back and regroup. Just remember not to step back off a cliff.

My straightaway for yesterday? It was the sunset. It was beautiful. I wish I'd thought to take a picture. But, of course, I didn't so the moment is gone forever. Such is life. A series of gorgeous moments, beautiful sunsets, glorious sunrises, and more that we flit through.

I don't have much to say today as I move into the weekend, but I hope that you spend this weekend cherishing the miracle we call life. Hug your spouse or best friend. Laugh with your children - or your friend's children.

Enjoy the straightaway for now. There are more curves ahead.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)