Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Worship on Wednesday
Wednesdays will serve to remind us that God deserves our praise and worship EVERYDAY. So, on this Hump Day of the work week, I will try to bring you something uplifting. Since I love music and listening or singing along provides me with precious minutes of Worship throughout the day, often my offerings on Wednesday will feature music.

Today, I'm posting a YouTube video of the Newsboys hit, You Are My King. Listen to the words, then sing along. Remember, He is worthy of our praise all the time. The lyrics are below:




I’m forgiven because You were forsaken
I’m accepted, You were condemned
I’m alive and well, Your Spirit is within me
Because You died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be
That You, my King, should die for me?
Amazing love, I know it’s true
It’s my joy to honor You
In all I do, to honor You

You are my King
You are my King
Jesus, You are my King
You are my King

It is fitting that my first Worship on Wednesday post takes place on Ash Wednesday. My prayer for you during the Lenten season is that you draw closer to God as we look toward the cross.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)