Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Traveling Tuesday
So, Tuesdays I'll be spotlighting someplace I've been during my travels. Today, I want to showcase the beautiful state of Utah.

From the majestic Wasatch Mountains where skiing and snowboarding are king during the Winter, to the red rocks of the deserts and canyons of Utah's six National Parks, there's something for everyone.

I'm not a skier, but there's just something beautiful about mountains covered with snow - as seen from a distance, of course.


The gorgeous red rock canyons and formations in Bryce Canyon are inspiring. I have often wondered what the first white men to ever come across them thought. They must have seemed quite spectacular.

The beauty of Arches is another place for great hiking and trail riding. There's nothing quite as wonderful as hiking back to a place that it seems as if time has forgotten.



And now, I'll leave you with a mountain waterfall. Just imagine yourself sitting beside it, surrounded by lush foliage and listening to the roar of the water as it rushes over rocks and falls into the pool below. On a hot day, you might just want to spend some time in the pool at the bottom.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)