Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
MIA. . .
When did it become February? How did I lose an entire month? Life, I suppose.

So, it's time to get myself in gear. Despite being missing for a while, I have accomplished a few things. I did get my revisions done and off to my editor. I'm still awaiting her verdict. I'm finally back to writing a little and am planning on doing more. And. . .I've had a chance to do some reading, something I haven't allowed myself to do much of over the past year. Things are finally beginning to smooth out.

With that, I also hope to get out here more. I like a pretty boring life, so there's not much to talk about, but if I don't want this blog to languish, I suppose I can come up with something. So, don't give up on me now.

In the meantime, there's another review out of The Duke. Among other things, Cassie from Joyfully Reviewed said:

"The Duke is an action-packed, sometimes dark historical tale of betrayal, kidnapping, family, and destiny. . .While I recommend reading the first book in the series first, for patient readers, The Duke will provide a suspenseful and nonstop final act."

Thank you, Cassie.

You can read the entire review here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)