Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Free-for-all Friday
WHEEEEE!!!!!!

That's the sound of me sliding into the weekend, hands in the air, roller coaster style. It has been a long week and I've been working very long days, so I'm looking forward to hanging out with nothing to do for a while. Not that I can do it for the entire weekend, but even having more than an hour to myself with little to do is a little slice of heaven.

I hope everyone gets a chance to relax this weekend. Watch a little TV. Read. Spend time with your friends and family. Go for a long walk. Or just curl up on the couch and daydream. I plan to do a little of all of those in addition to writing and spending my Sunday at church.

See you on Monday.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)