Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I thought I ought to get out here to wish everyone a great start to a new year. I haven't been online a lot lately and at the rate things are going, I don't know how often I'll be able to get out here in 2009. I plan to try to get out at least once a week to update everyone on my current projects, which are --

1. My editor asked for some revisions on the next Gypsy Legacy book, The Earl. So, I'm working away on those and hope to have them back to her sometime within the next two weeks. We'll see.

2. The Scarred Heir - if you'll remember, this was the entry that won my chapter's Golden Pen contest. The editor that judged that category asked to see the full, but I'm only about half-way through it. My goal is to have it done before Summer.

3. Untitled Inspirational Regency - I've been working on this one for over a year and keep hitting snags. I thing I've finally figured out why I'm having trouble. Now I just have to figure out how to solve all the problems I've created. I have an agent waiting for it.

As of today Adopting Alyssa and Strikes Don't Matter are no longer available, so if you forgot to get yours before the end of the year and still want a copy, I have a few available. But, after I sell out, they will be completely unavailable. I haven't decided whether to try to submit them to another publisher or not.

My first two Gypsy Legacy books have been getting good reviews. I'm particularly thrilled with the reviews from The Long and Short of It. Check them out - the links are on the sidebar.

Now, because I've been having trouble all day with my internet connection, I'm going to try and get this posted and head for bed. I wish everyone a blessed and prosperous new year; one in which you reach all your goals and achieve your dreams.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger AliceAnderson said...
I do so love lists. :) Good luck with all your projects!

Blogger Lyn Cash said...
Happy New Year back atcha, girlfriend, and best with getting those projects done.

hugs,
Sunny

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)