Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Short Vacation
It's been a hectic two weeks since I last posted. I've been trying to get stuff wrapped up at work and home (squeezing Thanksgiving in, too) before my hubby and I head of for a short vacation to Germany.

I'll be back in about 2 weeks with lots and lots of pictures.

In the meantime, I hope everyone that celebrated had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you're all in the Christmas spirit. My DH and I specifically planned this trip to hit Christkindlmarkts (Christmas markets), so I'm looking forward to a great time. If you want to know more about these magical outdoor markets, here's a website that talks about quite a few of them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)