Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, October 06, 2008
Apologies. . .
I actually had a Thursday Thirteen post put together and almost ready to go Wednesday. All I had to do was get it posted Wednesday night. What TT post, you ask? Yeah. . .that's the problem. Not only did it not get posted, but I didn't even remember that I had put it together to post until. . .get this. . .SATURDAY!

My life was completely crazy on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning. By Thursday afternoon, I was able to sit down and relax for about an hour, then Thursday night was another night of chaos. So, since last Thursday's Thirteen was to be about this weekend's conference - before it happened, I guess I'll try to do a conference post-mortem this Thursday.

Stay tuned to see if I manage to remember.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)