Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Thursday Thirteen #41
Thirteen CD's sitting on my desk ready to be popped into the player.
(By no means an exhaustive list and in no particular order.)


1. The Commodores Anthology








2. WOW #1s - 31 of the Greatest Christian Music Hits Ever








3. The Temptations - Compact Command Performances






4. Disco Collection, Original Masters (Sorry, I couldn't find a pic)



5. Morgan Cryar, Love Over Gold








6. The O'Jays Greatest Hits








7. Rock On 1974 - 12 Top 40 Chartbusters (and also 1973)








8. The Best of Smokey Robinson & The Miracles








9. WOW Worship Red (and Green, Orange/Cyan, Yellow/Blue)








10. Reader's Digest - 250 Years of Great Music (from Bach to Bernstein)








11. Lionel Richie, The Definitive Collection








12. WOW Hits 2007 (and 2005, 2006, 2008)








13. The Best of The Spinners











Labels:

19 Comments:
Anonymous Alice Audrey said...
Looks vintage to me. I'm more likely to pop in AfroCelts.

Blogger mommaof3 said...
kewl collection

Blogger Darla said...
Wow! I actually have two of those CDs! That never happens when people post about music! It probably helps that they're older CDs. I have the Commodores Anthology and The Best of Smokey Robinson & the Miracles. Good stuff!

Blogger Emma Sanders said...
Good list!

Blogger Michelle said...
Great list of CD's. Looks like you'll be busy for a while. Happy TT!

FUN list!

Blogger pussreboots said...
You and I have different tastes in music. Enjoy your CDs. Happy TT.

Blogger SandyCarlson said...
I would love to see the rest of your collection, going by this sample. I'm curious about Cryar.

Anonymous Nicole Austin said...
Cool vintage collection! Happy TT!

Blogger marcia@joyismygoal said...
nice list i used to love the commodores

Blogger Patsy said...
Nice list. I love the Temptations, and of course know Smokey Robinson. :) You listen to good music.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy TT

Blogger storyteller said...
Oh my … names I actually RECOGNIZE and albums I would listen to myself! Thanks for dropping by Small Reflections earlier.
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous Celticlibrarian said...
How big is your desk? I can't fit 13 CDs in with my mess.

Happy TT!

Blogger Lori said...
I love the classic's...great tunes. Happy TT and thanks for stopping by:)

Blogger forgetfulone said...
The O'Jays and the Commodores! Great CD's! Nice collection. Go pop one in and I'll take a listen, too.

Anonymous Army Mom said...
I enjoy some of those same artists. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Blogger e-Mom said...
You're an amazing music lover. I hope you have one of these CDs playing right now... Happy T-13!

Blessings,
e-Mom @ Chrysalis

Blogger Malcolm said...
I used to have that Spinners collection on cassette. When I upgraded to CD, I wound up getting a different collection of theirs.

As you may have heard, songwriter/producer Norman Whitfield died last week. I did a post about it in case you were interested.

Blogger Carmen and Jim said...
you're like me, you like the oldies. :) (but goodies)

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)