Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, September 15, 2008
New Interview
Two pieces of good news today!

The first happened at 6:30 am. Yep, you heard right. I got a call at 6:30 this morning telling me that the place I work at had a water main break and I didn't have to go in today. So, I'm spending a relaxing day at home writing. Perfect.

The second piece of good news is that my interview on the SRN Blog is up. So hop on over there to learn a few new things about me. And, just for those of you who check out my blog occasionally -- a CONTEST. If you pop over and read my interview, email me at denisepatrick @ gmail(dot)com and tell me who sparked my original interest in history. I'll throw everyone's name in the hat and pull a winner for a copy of Strikes Don't Matter on Friday, Sept 19. So, you have an entire week.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)