Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Thursday Thirteen #40
As you know, I went to the Romance Writers of America Conference in San Francisco at the end of July. One of the great things about the conference is all the booksignings. I'm such a history addict, that that is usually all I get, but this year I decided to spread my wings a bit, but, as you can see, I didn't spread them very far. So, here are. . .

13 Books I picked up at RWA
1. Soul of a Highlander by Melissa Mayhue - I've already read it and it was great!
2. The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn - This one was great, too. I can't wait for the sequel.
3. Masked by Moonlight by Allie Plieter - I liked it, but not as much as #1 and #2
4. The Billionaire's Blackmailed Bride by Jacqueline Baird - I don't normally read Presents, but I decided to try one and this one looked interesting. It was. I actually enjoyed it.
5. A Merger. . .Or Marriage by RaeAnne Thayne - read it and enjoyed it
6. Unmasked by Nicola Cornick - haven't read it yet, but I'm going to try and get to it this weekend
7. Naughty by Nature by Barbara Pierce - not read, but it's in the pile
8. Scandal's Daughter by Christine Wells - a new author to me
9. This Rake of Mine by Elizabeth Boyle - a favorite author
10. What A Lady Wants by Victoria Alexander - another favorite author
11. How To Engage An Earl by Kathryn Caskie
12. Magic In His Kiss by Shari Anton - another favorite author
13. One Moonlit Night by Samantha James
These are only 13 out of about 40 books I brought back with me. I think it will take me the better part of the next year to read them all, but I plan to get through them all.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:
Blogger soleil said...
I haven't read any of those authors nor titles. I'm always on the look-out for new books to read though. Happy THursday!!

Blogger Yasmin said...
happy tt and i hope you had a great time at tt...i like the naughty by nature title.
http://www.apooobooks.com/2008/08/27/thursday-thirteen-5hot-fun-summertime-favorite-roller-coaster-rides/

Anonymous elaine said...
i love historical romances, they all sound like good reads, happy TT!

Blogger Lyn Cash said...
some good titles listed!

oh, by the way - you've been meme tagged. :) it's on my blog. sowwy.

Blogger Shari Anton said...
I'm honored to have made your list! Thanks, Denise.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)