Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Release Day
Gypsy Legacy: The Duke is OUT!!

Well, friends, another book has hit the virtual shelves today. I'm celebrating the release of Book Two in my Gypsy Legacy Series. If I had to pick a favorite heroine of all the ones I've written so far, Felicia would be it. She's just so much more complex than the others I've written.

She's insecure on the inside, but not afraid to stand up for what she thinks is right, but she's also a little cocky - secure in her knowledge of where she stands in the elite world of British nobility. At the same time, she knows enough to not make herself a target of those who could destroy her. She's intensely loyal. One of the other characters observes that "she would kill for her family". (Don't tell anyone I told you this, but she does just that in the book - twice!) She's also empathetic and feels others' pain - especially Brand's. She can be adventurous and forward one minute, but shy and unsure the next.

So, go on over to MyBookstoreandMore and pick up your copy of Felicia's story. I hope you'll be glad you did.

Oh, and there are excerpts to be found on my Website, Coffee Time Forum, and the Samhain Cafe Yahoo! group. I will also be chatting tomorrow on the Manic Readers Yahoo! group and posting excerpts.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)