Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
I've been tagged
I never get these things right, but my friend Sunny tagged me for this quirky meme. So, here are the rules:

1) Link to the person that tagged you.2) Post the rules on your blog.3) List six unspectacular quirks you have.4) Tag six bloggers by linking them.5) Leave a comment on each person's blog to let them know they've been tagged.

Six unspectacular things about me. Well, since I'm not that spectacular in the first place, I think I can do that. So, here goes. . .

1. I love to sew. It relaxes me to lay out a pattern and spend time creating something that I (or someone else) can actually wear (or use) when I'm done.

2. I prefer to play tennis than watch it. I've been playing since I was about 10 years old, but I've never really liked to watch it. I do occasionally - but I get antsy and want to hit the courts.

3. I can tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi. My family have been Pepsi drinkers forever - we often pick restaurants based on what soft drinks they serve.

4. When I was pregnant with my first child, I went to Magic Mountain and Disneyland with my sisters and rode all the rollercoasters. I even made myself an outfit that wouldn't show my pregnancy so the operators wouldn't keep me off. To this day, my daughter doesn't like rollercoasters.

5. When I was pregnant with my second child, I woke up one morning and had lost the hearing in one ear. I am still deaf in one ear. The doctors have no idea what happened. My son's hearing is just fine (when he wants it to be).

6. I'm sort of left-handed. I write, eat, and hand-stitch with my left hand, but do everything else (including play tennis and softball) with my right.

Now I'm going to tag:
Grace Tyler
Amelia Elias
Jennie Adams
Susan Atwood
Meg Allison
Nancy Liedel

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)