Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Are we there yet?
I've checked out of my room and am just whiling away time in the lobby waiting for my shuttle to the airport. OK, I admit it, I'm impatient. Now that the conference is over and it's time to leave - I WANT TO BE HOME!!! Unfortunately, I still have to get to the airport (2 hours early for my flight), then wait to get on, spend about 90 minutes in the air, then get home from the airport once I land. (Yes, I know some people - including some of my friends, have to travel a lot farther (we're talking Australia), but so what). I'm anxious to get home and start putting into practice what I've learned this past week.

But, I will be patient. (Do I have any choice?) I'll nap on the plane and recharge my batteries, then be ready. Unfortunately, I also have to go to work tomorrow. *Sigh* Back to the real world. I guess I'll survive.

Tomorrow is going to be a LONG day!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Ornery's Wife said...
Ah, there is no place like home. I am glad you learned from the conference, and look forward to seeing some of what you've learned!

Have a good week!
TM

Blogger Lyn Cash said...
It was GREAT getting to see you, if only briefly, in San Francisco. The week just got away from me - how about you??? I didn't even get to meet but a couple of our "bats", and then only in passing. *sniff, sniff*

Thank goodness for internet is all I gotta say.

Oh, and it was nice seeing that historicals are making such a strong comeback, no????

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)