Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Away at RWA National Conference

I will be out all this week at the RWA Conference in San Francisco. I'm looking forward to meeting up with my editor, meeting fellow authors, and maybe even an editor, agent, or two. Whatever I do, however, I expect to have a great time and learn something different enough to take my writing to a new level.

I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Jude said...
Enjoy SF -- I will look for your posts when you return. :)

jude
Blogging National

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)