Thirteen Reasons I Now Have A Website
Just this past weekend I finally took the plunge and let my website go live. I've been building, playing with, and tweaking it for months - literally. So, now that it's out there, I've got my eye on my own domain and everything, but the one I'd like is taken so, please take my poll
(top right side) and tell me what you think. In the meantime, here are 13 reasons I finally took the plunge.
1. I now have four books out, with another one due out in August.
2. I love my blog, but I can't put everything on it without it getting too cluttered.
3. I've tried to avoid putting everything on my blog, but that means that announcements and other things don't get out.
4. People keep asking me if I have a website.
5. I want people to be able to find out what they might want to know about me, my books, and my publishers.
6. I need something to put on my business cards.
7. I wanted to showcase my books.
8. I wanted people to stop asking me if I have a website.
9. I want to put up more information on my books; background, characters, etc.
10. I want to be able to change information to keep it more current.
11. I'm trying to teach myself HTML and having a blog and a website will give me something else to mess up as I experiment.
12. People kept asking me when I was going to get a website.
13. And, finally, I just got tired of people asking me if I had a website.
Labels: Thursday Thirteen, website