Thirteen Reasons Why Mother Nature Should Shed Her Winter Coat
1. I'm tired of the cold. It was about 40 degrees today. The normal high is in the 60s.
2. The flowers are wondering what in the h*ll is going on. They're blooming and getting SNOWED on.
3. Even though it was early this year, Easter usually happens around this time and it's almost always warm enough to wear short sleeves.
4. I need to have my Winter coat cleaned, but I don't dare take it to the cleaners.
5. Even the skiiers and snowboarders are getting bored.
6. I want to play tennis outside.
7. I'm wondering if my sundresses are lonely and I'm tired of wearing pants and tennis shoes.
8. It's too dry in the house from running the heater so much.
9. The birds are wondering why they didn't stay south.
10. Shopping is no fun because looking at swimsuits then going outside makes me depressed.
11. The fruit selection at the grocery store is getting better - it's obviously warm SOMEWHERE in the world.
12. I want a new pair of sunglasses - but I refuse to buy them before I need them.
13. I want to walk OUTSIDE. I'm tired of the treadmill.
Labels: Thursday Thirteen