Thirteen board games my kids and I love to play.
(Some of these are more their favorites than mine, but playing games with my kids is always an adventure.)
1. Risk - the kids can play this game for hours and never tire of conquering each other
2. Monopoly - This and Risk are probably their top two favorites.
3. Triopoly - I bought them this one for Christmas a few years back; they literally spent days playing it while home from school.
4. Chronology - this is my favorite game. It's a history game - what can I say?
5. Clue: Museum Caper - outwitting each other as art thieves; what's not to love about that?
6. Clue - Col. Mustard in the Conservatory with the Wrench; enough said
7. Cranium - another favorite for the whole family
8. Turbo Cranium - when this one came out, we had to have it; now we play it more than the regular one
9. Life - it's less about life and more about outsmarting the game
10. Trivial Pursuit - it's amazing what my kids know that I would have never thought they knew
11. Scrabble - my daughter is nearly unbeatable at this game; last count we had at least 6 versions, including the German version
12. Sequence - it involves cards; my son never goes anywhere without a deck
13. Blokus - if you like Tetris, you'll probably like this one; we are just a teeny bit cut-throat about it
Labels: Board Games, Thursday Thirteen