It has been a while, but I have decided it's time to get back into the swing of things.
Thirteen things I want/need to do between Memorial Day and Labor Day
1. Attend my daughter's college graduation
2. Finish my current WIP
3. Read something fun - I keep buying books, and I'm dying to read them, but I just don't have the time right now; soon. . .soon
4. Travel with 10 youth and 5 other adults to Estes Park, Colorado for a week for the American Baptist National Youth Gathering
5. Start another WIP (or finish another one that's only half done)
6. Start studying my German again (dh wants to go this fall)
7. Help my daughter buy a car
8. Go to the RWA National Conference in San Francisco (I can't wait!)
9. While in San Francisco, visit a great Aunt I haven't seen in almost 10 years
10. Finish edits for my September release (Gypsy Legacy: The Duke releases in ebook format around the same time Gypsy Legacy: The Marquis is released in print)
11. Help daughter pack and move to whichever school she has chosen to go to for graduate school (as of this writing, the field has been narrowed down to two)
12. Get son registered and moved into dorms for his second year of college
13. Hold pool party for Youth to kick off the school year - the kids look forward to this every year and, actually, so do I.
Labels: Thursday Thirteen