Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Is it Spring yet?
If you live in the midwest, you are probably gazing out at all the snow and wondering the same thing? Here, in Utah, it will be a nice mid-fifties today. Not too shabby, but still below the norm for this time of the year.

Well, since I didn't win an EPPIE, I don't have much to talk about today. But, I do have some good news. My editor has said she wants to contract the second Gypsy Legacy Series book. It has taken me almost a year of revising to get it to this point, so I'm very happy all that work has paid off. And, as usual, my editor has forced me to create a much better story. So, I'm hoping that anyone who as read The Marquis will also like The Duke. When I get a date for publication, you will all be the first to know.

A new review for Strikes Don't Matter is out. Krista for CoffeeTime Romance gave it 4 cups and said: Ms. Patrick is a wonderful writer who impacts one's faith and emotions as well as showing how to ask for forgiveness. It may not always be easy, but that is what made this story so endearing to me. Check out the link on the sidebar for the full review.

In the meantime, I'll get back into a semi-regular blogging schedule, I hope.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)