Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Being lazy
I've been lazy about getting out here for the past week. The excuse was that I wanted to post some pictures from my bookfair/signing. Of course, I don't have those pictures downloaded from my hubby's camera yet, so I keep telling myself - tomorrow. Yeah, right!

So, today is Maundy Thursday. It's the day before Good Friday on the Christian Calendar and tonight we have our Maundy Thursday worship at church. I've been asked to do some of the readings, so I'll be there. (I might have skipped it to go play tennis, otherwise.)

Once Easter is over, I plan to get myself in gear and write on a regular basis. I've missed that over the past year. I'm only about 3,000 words into the new WIP, but I'm excited about it, so that counts for something. And, hey, that's 3,000 more words that I didn't have written before so I'm really making progress.

Life will be getting interesting here soon, so stay tuned and check back for the continuing saga. In the meantime, I'll see if I can scrounge up a Fact of the Day for tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)