Denise's Den
Welcome to the den of Historical and Inspirational Romance Author, Denise Patrick
Come on in, curl up with a good book (hopefully one of mine), and stay awhile.
Monday, March 24, 2008
24 years!
Where did they go? Oh, they haven't been bad. Some (ok, most) have been better than others, but we've had some rocky times, too. Mostly, we've had great times. We have traveled and raised two pretty smart kids. Just this weekend we realized that we've lived in our current location the longest we've ever lived anywhere. Still, when someone asks him where he's from, he says "Michigan" and I stutter. Being an army brat will do that to you.

So, for today, I'm just sitting back and marveling that my husband and I have put up with each other for 24 years -- and hoping that there are at least 24 more in the future!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:
Create a Link
Contact Me
Email me at
denisepatrick @ gmail.com
(sans spaces, of course)